25.3.09

Quick Update

I have a couple things on my mind lately that I am biding my time to put in a journal, but in the meantime just an update on the more personal things. Any prayer would be appreciated.

I've been in Menomonee Falls, WI for a couple of months now. The job search seems to fall flat on its face -- which is my own fault. I don't seem to know what I'm doing without a consistent way of getting around. I have my driver's permit now, but it will be a long time before I am comfortable enough to get my license. Further, I have the same dilemma of needing a car to get a job, and a job to get a car. Living in general is becoming very difficult.

It has been a last resort on my mind for awhile now, but I am beginning to wonder more and more whether I will need to go back to Pittsburgh for a season. Going to school drained my finances and gave me little time for a consistent job. Where I am now gives me time for a consistent job -- but puts me too far away from any jobs.

All in all, God is in control. I only hope for the discernment to know what I ought to do, soon.

Heather

No comments: